A walking ghost tour is fun, but it’s even more fun to meet the city’s ghosts while gliding on a Segway. Explore the haunted spots of Charlotte, NC, on this spine-tingling adventure! On this 90-minute tour, we glide around historic Charlotte, sharing ghost stories and encountering a few spirits along the way. Your guide knows all about the city’s history and spooky residents. Learn about the local hauntings and have a blast as you discover the city’s darker side. This guided tour has a maximum of 10 travelers per group.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charlotte NC Tours, Charlotte, NC 28202
After arriving to the meeting point located at the Bank of America Plaza in the Overstreet Mall for the safety video, sizing helmets and performing individual training exercises on the Segways to make sure you are comfortable with the controls. You will then hit the street as a group and explore Uptown Charlotte's breathtaking scenery while cruising along the streets covering the haunted stories and points of interests of Uptown Charlotte.
You will then glide along the Historic 4th Ward neighborhood (1st residential neighborhood in Charlotte) covering the oldest stories in the city. While reviewing about six stories that are still alive and talked about today, you will be able to take pictures and ask questions along the way. This tour will leave you stunned and mystical. You will wrap up the tour from the start location while your tour guide will end the tour asking for any additional questions.
Stop At: Old Settlers Cemetery, 200 W Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202-1623
The first municipal burial ground in Charlotte and contains the graves of many early settlers.
Stop At: Fourth Ward, Charlotte, NC
Ride through historic 4th Ward, the first residential neighborhood in Charlotte.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12, MUST WEIGH at least 100lbs. and MUST be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- MUST arrive 30-minutes prior to the start time of the tour for training!
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT Segway tour participants!
- All travelers must weigh at least 100lbs, and no more than 260 lbs.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Segway Training
- Professional Local Segway guide
- Helmet (required). Customers are welcome to bring their own.
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
101 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28280, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charlotte NC Tours LLC, Greenville Glides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.