Once the family home of Mabel and Leslie Cheek, this extraordinary 1930’s estate serves the public as a botanical garden, woodland sculpture trail, and art museum, with its Georgian mansion and 55-acres of cultivated gardens, which features expansive vistas. Cheekwood presents world-class art exhibitions, showcases breathtaking gardens, and offers educational programs as well as seasonal festivities to the community of Nashville and its visitors. Embark on a self-guided tour and discover all that this estate has to offer with the luxury of moving at your own pace. In addition, children’s activity pamphlets and scavenger hunt games are available at visitor services.
What You'll Get
Visit: Cheekwood, 1200 Forrest Park Dr, Nashville, TN 37205-4206
Cheekwood Estate is located at 1200 Forrest Park Drive and is approximately 8 1/2 miles southwest of downtown Nashville. The property sits upon 55-acres of beautiful botanical gardens and also serves as an art museum. Take a self-guided tour and explore the estate at your own leisure. Experience the house where Joel Cheek invented Maxwell House Coffee back in 1892 and then see some amazing artwork on the Carell Woodland sculpture trail. Guests can also enjoy the mansion, which provides visitors the opportunity to step back in time and see life from the view point of the Cheeks. The estate is kid-friendly and offers fun activities for children of all ages. In addition, it features two model trains that run on three separate tracks as well as a whimsical tree house.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to the historic nature of the property, there are several areas where wheelchairs and strollers are not accessible. Accessibility maps are available at visitor services
- Cheekwood is a smoke-free environment
- Backpacks and strollers are allowed on the grounds; however, in order to preserve the historic Cheek family home and protect the works of art, they are not allowed in the mansion
- Children’s activity pamphlets and scavenger hunt games are available at visitor services
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Self-guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Cheekwood
- The listed price does not include a $5 parking fee, which is payable at the time of check-in
- Not valid during special events, including Spring Art Hop, El Dia de los Muertos, and Holiday Lights
- Food and drinks
Cheekwood Estate and Gardens
11/18/2018 - 3/2/2020Tuesday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 05:00 PM 3/3/2020 - 4/24/2020Tuesday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 05:00 PM 4/25/2020 - 9/10/2021Tuesday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Cheekwood is approximately 8 1/2 miles southwest of downtown Nashville and is adjacent to the Percy Warner Park and Golf Course on Forrest Park Drive
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cheekwood Estate & Gardens in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.