The concept is simple - join me as I take you on a tour of a few of my favorite BBQ joints and their partners within Austin. You will learn a little bit about the history of BBQ and specifically how it got its start in Central Texas, while getting to sample the goods along the way. We will visit a variety of restaurants, from Top 5 in the city to holes-in-the-wall that don't get as much attention, but still serve great food.
I use a GMC Acadia Denali, so the tours are purposely small, meaning you will get more personal attention from me and at all the stops. Also, I only do one tour a day - from 12:00-3:30 to ensure we have a customized experience and that no place has run out of food!
My tours are specifically designed to be available rain or shine/hot or cold, and routes will vary depending on many factors. So don't hesitate, sign up today!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Austin, Austin, Texas
When you visit a new destination do you enjoy touring around with a professional guide? Do you like meeting other like-minded BBQ enthusiasts? If so, then this tour a great choice for you. Chef Z Austin is ready to serve your every need. From planning the detailed itinerary, to providing transportation arrangements, all you need to do is sit back, relax, and let your mind explore.
On this tour you will visit three or four BBQ joints in Austin, TX. You will get to try some of our top rated food, to little known spots. All tours are custom designed based on day of the week.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - The is the main point of the tour. All food is included.
- Bottled water - All of the stops will have soda and beer available for sale, but we only supply water.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our friends at the insurance company do now allow us to provide any alcohol.
Traveler pickup is offered
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, USA
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chef Z BBQ Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.