Often this is a private tour. Or you might go with one other couple. No more than 5 allowed on this tour.
Tour to one of the most photographed places in Washington: Deception Pass Bridge. Walking across this 180 foot high bridge over tumultuous Puget Sound and ocean waters is an exciting experience with fantastic views.
Lunch is not included, but we've got some great restaurants to choose from in quaint Coupeville with Sound views and great food. If you like mussels, you'll love Front Street Grill.
Experience the magic of island life, enjoy visiting a light house and walking a very tall bridge, and ride on a ferry.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
We pick you up and head out for Skagit Valley, a very fertile valley where all types of temperate climate vegetables, fruits and berries are grown. After passing through, we stop at Deception Pass for you to marvel at the scenery and walk across the 180' high bridge (if you want). Then enjoy the State park trail to the beach to see the green rocks. Next Coupeville for a delicious lunch. You'll end the tour with a stop to a light house, then a ferry ride.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Deception Pass State Park, 5175 N State Hwy 20, Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, WA 98277
A one and a half visit to this beautiful state park with tall forest and beautiful bridge. This is the opening of Puget Sound where the tides come and go from the Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our tours go, rain or shine, (it's fun this way) no cancellations for weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Knowledgeable driver/guide
- Pick up at your Seattle Hotel or B&B,
- Pick up at Airport or Pier, drop different location
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Ferry ride
- Lots of great info and a cool bridge to walk across!
- Entry/Admission - Cheryl's Northwest Tours
- Entry/Admission - Deception Pass State Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels: Seattle, Bellevue, Tukwila, Seatac
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
Pier 66 and Pier 91
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.