Wine Tasting, in the vineyards. Head over the mountains into Eastern Washington, leaving the rainy coastal climate of Seattle for the sun-drenched desert hills of the Yakima and Columbia valleys. You'll see lush evergreen forests and semi-arid sagebrush on this interesting travel route to the wine country.
Your guide will pick you up at your agreed upon location and heads east toward the Cascades. Visit both the Yakima Valley and Columbia Valley AVAs throughout the day, stopping at several different wine making estates. Sample wines from each, noting the differences imbued in each glass by the area's distinctive features, from soil and terrain to sun exposure and rainfall.
Take a vineyard tour to roam among leafy rows of grape vines, and go behind the scenes at a winery to learn about the techniques and processes behind wine making in Washington. Stop along the way to complement your tastings with a tasty lunch,
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yakima Valley Visitors Center, 101 N Fair Ave, Yakima, WA 98901-4514
We take you to 3 different vineyards, each with it's own take on wine making. You'll see the vineyards, you'll taste great wines, and you'll take a tour of the wine making process. Lunch and snacks included.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries in their vineyard locations
- Comfortable travel in our clean company SUV.
- Entry/Admission - Yakima Valley Visitors Center
- Gratuity, recommended
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at the pier and end at the airport if you wish, plus we pick up at all area hotels, including Seattle, Bellevue, and the airport. We also pick up at the airport and can end at your hotel.
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
- Pier 66 Bell St Cruise, Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.