Chesapeake Windsail Tours, a division of Chesapeake Windsail Cruises, is offering a wonderful way to enjoy Chesapeake Beach, with a stroll back into time down the old railway trail that once brought visitors from Washington DC, Baltimore and other destinations to the beaches. You will enjoy the peace and quiet of the marshland off Fishing Creek, where you will have many opportunities to photograph the habitat of the Chesapeake Bay region. You will visit the site where the war heroes of Chesapeake Beach are honored. This tour will end with a visit inside the Chesapeake Railway Museum. Learn about life in the early 20th century, before the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and why people came down to visit and to stay here. These are just a few of the sights on this tour. We are not responsible for the operation hours of the museum.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chesapeake Beach Railway Trail, Gordon Stinnett Avenue, Chesapeake Beach, MD
This tour is a stroll back into time down the old railway trail that was once used to bring visitors from Washington DC & Baltimore to the beaches. Also enjoy the peace and quiet of the marshland off Fishing Creek. See some of mother nature's habitat. Visit the Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum. These are a few of the sights on this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We will sanitize all of the radio equipment after each tour. We will practice social distancing on the walking tours and our tour guides will wear masks. If you do not have a mask we will provide a mask for you. We are not responsible for the operating hours of the museums on the walking tours.
- Radios for clear communications of the guide's presentation
- Water at the start of the tour
- Tips to the Tour Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
Kellam's Field, 3825 Gordon Stinnett Ave, Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chesapeake Windsail Cruises Corporation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.