What You'll Get
You will meet your instructor at the North End Beach located at 46th Street at the oceanfront and begin a 2-hour introductory surf lesson with one of Chesapean’s experienced instructors. You’ll learn how to surf in a private or small group setting away from the crowds. Your lesson is flexible and can be customized based on your skill level or what skills you want to focus on. You will be provided with an easy-to-use soft-top longboard to learn on, which provide excellent stability.
If you have your own board that your prefer to use, please feel free to bring that instead. Surfing is one of the greatest experiences one can have in the ocean, so enjoy a few hours on the water and learn a very peaceful water activity from us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is Street Parking.
- You will be in the water for approximately 2-hours. Wear appropriate clothing and bring something dry to change into
- For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local professional guide
Call Vendor prior to lesson
46th Street at the oceanfront
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chesapean Outdoors in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.