· Redeemed August 11, 2017
· Redeemed March 30, 2016
· Redeemed March 30, 2016
What You'll Get
Meet your guide in the heart of the adjacent Bucktown and Wicker Park neighborhoods, and set off on your walking tour of the area's beer establishments.
During your 1-mile (1.6-km) walk, visit venues like a bar that dates back to the 1800s and features an impressive beer list and relaxed vibe where you can pair your beer tasting with a Chicago-style hotdog by a 60-year-old family-owned restaurant. Then, pop into an innovative space that combines a butcher shop, restaurant and bar, and a bar that combines craft beer with old school video games.
Visit a bar that doubled as 'Molly's' on the TV show Chicago Fire, and explore 'Beer Baron Row,' where a majority of the old German beer barons used to live in the late 1800s. While you walk, you'll also admire Chicago's famed architecture and hear stories from your guide about the area's immigration and brewery history, as well as the history of beer in general, which dates back some 10,000 years.
In total, your beer tastings add up to the approximate equivalent of four beers, from lagers to porters, many of which are Midwestern craft brews. The tour ends in the heart of Wicker Park, where you can continue to explore these neighborhoods on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- In the special requirements field at check out, please note if you have any food allergies
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Professional guide
- Beer tastings (if option selected)
- Hotdog pairing at one location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
The tour ends at Emporium, about one mile from the starting location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Beer Experience, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.