· Redeemed April 22, 2017
· Redeemed October 24, 2016
· Redeemed October 14, 2015
What You'll Get
Your walking tour begins at a local watering hole, where you'll meet your guide and enjoy your first beer tasting of the day.
Then continue your tour around the Lakeview and Lincoln Park neighborhoods, making your way to other locally owned, off-the-beaten-path establishments. As you walk, hear stories from your insider guide about Chicago’s long history of brewing beer.
Pop into an Irish pub for a creamy pint of Guinness pulled just right by an expert barkeep. Head over to a beer-and-bacon bar to savor a variety of crispy bacon treats paired with your beer tasting. Meet the owner of a specialty beer and wine store, and hear about how he handpicks his collection. And stop by a microbrew pub before walking into a punk rock bar that was established before Prohibition and is known today for its eclectic beer selection and whiskeys.
You'll also have the chance to watch a home-brewing demonstration, learning about different beer styles as you take in the aromatic hops and barley. When your tour ends, you'll have plenty of new knowledge about some of Chicago's best places to find a great pint.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- In the special requirements field at check out, please note if you have any food allergies.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Professional guide
- Beer tastings equivalent to about four beers (if option selected)
- Bacon pairing at one location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
The tour ends at Delilah's, about one mile from the starting location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Beer Experience, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.