Explore Chicago's Loop and South Loop neighborhoods located right downtown. You'll visit renowned neighborhood establishments, sample delicious beer, and learn how well beer pairs with Chicago’s vice history - including gambling, saloons, crime bosses like Al Capone, and other nefarious activities in the 1800s and 1900s!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Beer Experience, Chicago, IL 60657
By joining us on our Sin & Suds tour, you'll be led by a trained guide to 4 local establishments, taste delicious beer, and learn about Chicago history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Loop, 701 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605-2108
We start our tour in the Loop. During the tour, we'll learn more about this neighborhood, including the vice that took place here in the 1800s and some of the city's beautiful architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Buddy Guy's Legends, 700 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605-2111
We'll stop by this blues club started by Buddy Guy, a legend in the history's blues scene.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: South Loop, South Loop, Chicago, Illinois
We'll end our tour in Chicago's south loop, where we'll visit a blues club and beer bar. The south loop has its own sinful past along with being used as a major printing area for the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- In the special requirements field at check out, please note if you have any food allergies
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Professional guide
- Beer tastings (if option selected)
- Small food tasting included.
- Entry/Admission - The Loop
- Entry/Admission - Buddy Guy's Legends
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Exchequer Restaurant & Pub, 226 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60604, USA
First Draft, 649 S Clark St, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Beer Experience, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.