What You'll Get
Follow your guide through one of the oldest Chinatown neighborhoods in America, and treat your taste buds to delicious Chinese cuisine. Your local guide will lead you to five different gourmet hot spots where all tastings are included. Along the way, from each location to the next, your tour turns into a culture and history lesson. This small group walking tour has a 12-person maximum, providing a more personal experience.
On your walking tour of Chicago's Chinatown, expect to visit the following locations or similar:
- Triple Crown: Canton cuisine and Hong Kong-style dim sum restaurant
- Lao Sze Chuan: America’s premiere Sze Chuan style cuisine and family restaurant
- Chiu Quon Bakery: Hong Kong-style Chinese bakery featuring sweet and savory buns, Moon cakes and cookies (established 1986)
- Saint Anna Bakery: Chinese-style baked goods, desserts and pastries
- Ice Point: Bubble tea
If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field. Thank you
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There are enough food tastings that for most people, lunch afterwards is not needed
- In the special requirements field at check out, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21
- Tastings at 5 different locations
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 hours 25 minutes
Saint Anna's Bakery
2158 S Archer Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Food Planet in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.