Celebrate a special occasion or enjoy a romantic night out with your partner on a helicopter tour with dinner included. Travel like a VIP in a luxurious helicopter and capture the views of the Chicago skyline from the most unique perspective. The flight travels 24 miles with an experienced pilot as your guide telling stories about the city’s not so known history. Rise above Chicago’s magnificent skyline soaring close to iconic skyscrapers like the Willis Tower, The John Hancock, Trump Tower, and the Aon Center.The breathtaking views will last a lifetime. Upon returning to the heliport a VIP shuttle will take you to your dinner for two at the Duck Inn. The Michelin rated Duck Inn is a local neighborhood gastro-tavern and dining room located in the Bridgeport neighborhood. You’ll dine on the seasonal menu prepared by award-winning chef Kevin Hickey, paired with an exquisite cocktail selection and wine.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Helicopter Experience, 2420 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60608-5017
Your night begins at Chicago's only private heliport located minutes from downtown in the historic Bridgeport neighborhood. Your helicopter awaits as you relax in the VIP lounge enjoying an optional champagne toast. There is an entertaining safety briefing prior to boarding the aircraft. The jet-powered aircraft ensures the smoothest ride along with the leather seats for comfort, floor to ceiling windows for optimal views, and noise canceling headsets to speak to your friends or pilot during the flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive Entrance on Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606-7147
Rise above Chicago's magnificent skyline soaring close to the iconic skyscrapers like the Willis Tower.
Pass By: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Soar past this Chicago landmark
Pass By: John Hancock Center, 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Experience more of Chicago's amazing architecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Subject to weather conditions: If canceled due to weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All passengers over 18 years of age must have a valid photo ID. At least one passenger 18 years or older must be on the tour.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above.
- Weight limit maximum of 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger.
- Seating assignments will be based on a weight and load balance for maximum safety. No seat may be reserved.
- Helicopters are climate controlled.
- Large bags, scarves, hats, and selfie sticks are not allowed in the helicopters. Free lockers are available for storage.
- Free parking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- 15-minute helicopter flight over the Chicago skyline
- Live narrated guide
- Noise canceling headsets
- 100 gift card to the Duck Inn Chicago
- Ground transportation from the heliport to the restaurant
- Optional Champagne Toast
- Free Parking
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Chicago Helicopter Experience, 2420 South Halsted, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
1 to 3 hours
The Duck Inn, 2701 S Eleanor St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Helicopter Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.