What You'll Get
Delivering a taste of Chicago’s renowned pizza legacy, you can expect to meet your local tour guide at a significant pizzeria in the downtown area. Start by hearing the history of Chicago deep dish while sampling a slice from one of the best purveyors of the style. Next, our bus will pick up the group and drive you through various neighborhoods to explore the local pizza scene. Your guide will share local insights into Chicago’s unique pizza-making culture and history. After visiting four pizzerias, you’ll head back to your original departure point in downtown Chicago stuffed full of pizza and stories. Just about everyone loves pizza, so you can always expect a diverse group of travelers and locals to share your pizza experience with.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 6 are free, but please notify operator so a seat can be saved on the tour
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Four slices of pizza
- Transport by air-conditioned minicoach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Near Millennium Park on Madison Street between Michigan and Wabash avenues
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Pizza Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.