Are you a fan of true crime? Then you need to add the Notorious Pittsburgh Tour to your travel agenda. The walking tour starts from PPG Place and loops around various sites on the Blvd Allies, Grant Street and other side streets along the route. Hear some of the most notorious stories about Pittsburgh, including the first bank robbery, prohibition in Pittsburgh, and an unexpected last supper.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Allegheny County Courthouse, 436 Grant St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219-2400
Hear the story of a famous Pittsburgh prison break.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
1 Third Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Christopher Whitlatch in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.