What You'll Get
On your cruise to Bear Mountain you'll sail past the Palisades, Grant's Tomb, the George Washington Bridge and the Cloisters before cruising up the Hudson River. This trip is especially gorgeous in the fall, when the trees lining the river put on a spectacular display of russet and gold. Enjoy German beer and food at an Oktoberfest celebration on the boat (available for purchase), with live music on Saturdays and Sundays.
Bear Mountain is 45 miles (72 kilometers) north of New York City, in the Hudson Highlands. Enjoy about three hours of free time to discover this site independently. Highlights you can explore during your two-hour visit include Trailside Museums and Zoo, Iona Island Estuarine Reserve and Bird Refuge, Perkins Tower, the merry-go-round and pavilion.
Pre-order a picnic lunch and enjoy a great day on the water! Beverages, wine, beer, cocktails, sandwiches, hotdogs, and snack foods are available for purchase on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Warning: there is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs. It may also be difficult to disembark the vessel during periods of heavy rain for those in wheelchairs or with difficulty walking.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Food and beverages are available for purchase on board.
- Our vessels include internal and external seating areas. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Tickets are only valid for the specific cruise and event date.
- Full-day cruise, 2.5-hours in each direction, 3 hours spent on Bear Mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.