Explore the undiscovered side of Tulum most tourists don't venture out to see.
A good way to discover Tulum is by bicycling! Our itinerary is descending and flat. We'll ride the 8 km route during 3-hour tour from the city center with stops including visits to the best street art pieces, stops to try amazing food and to know a true gem hidden in the jungles of Tulum - art walk in Holistika.
This journey will lead you to an enhanced sense of creativity where you will see surreal paintings and sculptures by famous national and international artists. We'll take a closer look at the details of Mexican culture, its history, codes and secrets.
Get away from the crowds and join us for an unforgettable day of eating, drinking, making new friends, and – above all – having fun!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holistika, Av 10 sur lote 4, manzana 902, Zona 11, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
This three hour tour takes you from the center of Tulum to the neighborhood's booming urban art spot (think open air urban art museums) Holistika. After Holistika we will stop at various restaurants and visit the best murals in the city and much more. The tour ends with a delicious lunch where you can savor diverse flavors of regional and ethnic Mexican cuisines. Keep a space in your stomach
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For bike rentals we require a valid ID from every rider, which we will hold onto until your return, or 500 MXP as the deposit for every bicycle which will be returned. As well we require to sign the bike rental waiver where you agree to reimburse the bike rental company for the cost of the bicycle if it goes missing while you are renting it or for the cost of repair if it is damaged. If a valid ID for every person or a deposit will not be brought, we cant make this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Bike rentals
- Bilingual guide/ art expert
Avenida Tulum, Av. Tulum, Tulum Centro, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Art Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.