Round up the crew this weekend for a Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour! On this tour, you'll get an exclusive look at the production facilities of three local Cleveland breweries as your guide walks you through the brewing process and what makes each brewery unique! With an included flight at each stop and a Brewnut snack, you’ll get a real taste for Cleveland’s finest, all in under 4 hours!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Lakes Brewing Company, 2516 Market Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113-3434
Two Irish brothers with limited brewing experience. A city that shuttered its last production brewery in the early 80s. A neighborhood in serious need of a facelift. In 1986 when Patrick and Daniel Conway opened their fledgling operation in Cleveland's Ohio City neighborhood, the odds were stacked against them. Fortunately, they surrounded themselves with a staff of passionate, knowledgeable people, and from the start committed themselves to bringing a sophisticated, diverse selection of craft beer to their home state. Two decades, multiple awards, and a whole lot of stories later, Pat and Dan Conway celebrate over two decades of brewing exceptional beer for their adventurous and discerning customers.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Terrestrial Brewing Company, 7524 Father Frascati Dr, Cleveland, OH 44102-2087
This team of self-proclaimed hippies decided they wanted a brewpub in Cleveland that focused on the taproom styles of the Northwest, akin to something you’d find in Portland or Seattle. Forget the beer on the shelf, Terrestrial is focused on the here and now, blurring the lines on beer styles, and running a dedicated infusion line. Oh, did we mention they’re 100% dog-friendly? Expect to run into some superstar pups while we find some beers for you that are out of this world! Let our expert beer guides take you behind-the-scenes to show you Terrestrial’s keg-management system which hoists 150-pound kegs and perfectly positions them within the walk-in cooler. It’s like a giant version of those crane games but instead of stuff animals, you can win 15.5 gallons of beer!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Brick & Barrel, 1844 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 44113-2412
Founded in 2014 by owner and brewer, Karl Spiesman. Karl in the early days briefly thought about opening an Urban Winery instead of brewery. Luckily, he followed his heart and kept making delicious beer. With a love for the local beer scene which rivaled his love of Cleveland, this nano brewery was built brick by brick, and barrel by barrel. Hence the name! With old church pews and a blackboard bar top reclaimed from a defunct schoolhouse in the neighborhood, Brick and Barrel’s industrial feel fits right into the local neighborhood of Columbus Road Peninsula in the Cleveland Flats. Hop on a tour and come see what Karl’s brewing up firsthand with his small but mighty 3.5 barrel brewhouse that cranks out some of our favorite beers in the area.
Duration: 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Snacks - Beer Flavored pretzel Snack
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- $12 per person Auto Gratuity for bookings of 4 or more guests ( It goes directly to your Tour Guide)
- Guests under 21 years of age
3 hours 5 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Brew Tours Cleveland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.