Wacky Walks is a unique walking game. It is similar to a board game in which the power, or control shifts from one player to another, and instead of a board, you’ll be navigating the city streets with your smartphone to play. The objective of the game is to have fun, learn some facts about the city, be a little wacky, and enjoy the company of whoever you are playing with. Wacky Walks will start out by designating who will be the first King or Queen (kind of like a Team Captain), but don’t worry, that could soon change. You’ll then go out on checkpoints throughout the city. At each checkpoint, the players will need to answer a question about the checkpoint and the players, or “pawns” as we call them will perform a task for the King or Queen. Wacky Walks is done completely on foot and usually takes about two hours to complete. But don’t worry, you won’t be alone. You’ll have a remote/virtual guide that will be available in case you get stuck.
What You'll Get
Using your smartphone, you'll be given an app to download and a starting location. Once you arrive at the starting location, you'll send a text to check in and get your game setup on the app.
From your starting location, also known as your Home Base, the app will lead you from checkpoint to checkpoint around the city to answer questions and complete the wacky tasks. Once you've completed all of the checkpoints, you'll come back to your Home Base to finish.
The objective is to have fun, be wacky, and enjoy the company of whoever you're playing with! You are not alone. You will have a remote guide that is just a call or text away that can help throughout your adventure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of the game will depend on the speed of walking, take your time.
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website to register for a guide time, receive the app, and details.
- When you are ready to start your quest, purchase your tickets, visit our site to register, and follow instructions given in your registration email.
Customer service number provided on voucher for your assistance.
- All Activities
- Local taxes
- Self-Guided walking tour
- 2 hours of remote guide service
- Interactive guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks (available to purchase along route)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase along route)
Wacky Walks of Tucson, AZ
W Pennington Street and N Stone Avenue
44 N Stone Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
We are open daily from 10am to 10pm, last tour at 8pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Fun Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.