What You'll Get
Our pace is casual and accommodating. There are multiple guides on tours so those who want to go fast may do so, or those that would like to walk may do so as well. There is generally 1 guide per 6 runners. Group sizes may vary.
The tour begins at 10:00 am CST on the North side of the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, located at 200 Sandra Muraida Way Austin, TX 78703. Tour will last approximately 45 minutes, ending around 10:45 AM or 11 AM CST
All you need to bring for the tour are your running shoes and a smile.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour size typically ranges from 5-10 participants
- Contact supplier directly
- Not recommended for children aged 11 and under. If you are traveling with children younger than 11, please contact the supplier to determine if this is suitable.
- Child Rate is $0 for those that accompany adults.
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- T-shirts are available for purchase for $20/each.
North side of the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge
North side of the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge @ 200 Sandra Muraida Way Austin, TX 78703
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Running Tours Austin in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.