What do Bob Dylan, Ernest Hemingway, The Cosby Show and Carrie Bradshaw all have in common? They all have ties to Greenwich Village, the home to NYU's main campus and the neighborhood that inspired the Bohemian and Beat Generations. The Village Running Tour will take you along quiet, tree-lined streets that seem almost out of place in The Big Apple. Theater, comedy, fine dining a possibly a celebrity sighting. You will finish the run with a delicious cup of coffee at a local Village coffee shop, on us!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10011
MEETING LOCATION: Washington Square Arch in Washington Square Park - 5th Avenue and Waverly Place
OFFERED: Wednesdays at 7 AM
DISTANCE: 4 Miles/6.4 K
TERRAIN: Street, Sidewalk
Stop At: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
What do Bob Dylan, Ernest Hemingway, The Cosby Show and Carrie Bradshaw all have in common? They all have ties to Manhattan's West Village - the home to NYU's main campus and the neighborhood that inspired the Bohemian and Beat Generations.
Stop At: New York University, 70 Washington Sq S, New York City, NY 10012-1019
The West Village Running Tour will take you along quiet, tree-lined streets that seem almost out of place in The Big Apple.
Stop At: The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
Theater, comedy, fine dining and possibly a celebrity sighting - The West Village Running Tour is capped with a breathtaking jaunt along the High Line walking park.
Stop At: City Running Tours, 1411 Broadway, New York City, NY 10018-3496
Bonus: You will finish the run with a delicious cup of coffee at a local Village coffee shop, on us!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a 4.5 mile (7 km) tour designed with exciting stops along the route to interest all runners and is paced to accommodate all running levels. The tour will approximately be 90 minutes in duration. There will not be a coat/bag check for this tour. Your running guide will be using a running backpack and will carry small items for you if necessary.
- You will be responsible for your arrival and return from the meeting location. We will provide specific directions in our confirmation email.
- Local, Professional guide
- Running Tour
- Post tour coffee
- Social experience
- Running Guide will carry a small backpack to carry smaller items
- Entry/Admission - Washington Square Park
- Entry/Admission - Greenwich Village
- Entry/Admission - New York University
- Entry/Admission - The High Line
- No coat/bag check
- No Hotel Pick Up
Washington Square, 2 5th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Running Tours New York City in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.