· Reviewed August 29, 2017
· Reviewed January 1, 2017
· Reviewed August 28, 2016
What You'll Get
You'll see all the famous Chicago sights light up for the night Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and more. The tour begins with a 30-minute orientation session, then you'll be cruising on your Segway along Lake Michigan, through Grant Park and the Museum Campus.
There are fantastic photo opportunities, plus you will receive a great orientation of Chicago from the informative commentary highlighting the city's past and present history and stories.
The two-hour evening tours are limited to just eight passengers, so you can count on having a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Windy City celebrity as everyone, yes everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
The Segway is the first of its kind a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. It's new, it's cool and it's a ton of fun!
All riders must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Tours run rain or shine
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 265 pounds.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (those under 18 must have an adult sign for them)
- All riders must be at least 12 years old, minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum of 8 travelers per departure; groups larger than 8 passengers may be split into separate departures
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes apre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization is immediately cancelled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement.
Segway Tips: Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool (the temperature tends to be cooler near the lake).
- Transportation by Segway
- Orientation Session (30 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
910 South Michigan Ave
Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Segway Tours - Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.