· July 23, 2017
What You'll Get
Your tour begins on Decatur Street in the French Quarter with a 30‐minute training in the basics of Segway use. Once you’ve got your bearings on the electric two‐wheeler, you’ll take off on a whirlwind adventure with your expert guide.
The French Quarter - Whether you call it the French Quarter, the Vieux Carre' or just "the Quarter", this is the heart of the city for New Orleans Natives and tourists.
Mississippi River Front - Stand on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River and learn about why the French chose to colonize New Orleans. Enjoy sweeping views of the West Bank and catch a glimpse of a steamship paddling by.
The Treme Neighborhood - Made popular by the post-Katrina HBO series, Treme has always been a cultural incubator for the City of New Orleans and the United States at large.
Louis Armstrong Park - It's only fitting that the birthplace of Jazz be found inside what is now known as Louis Armstrong Park, named after one of the city's favorite sons.
Jackson Square - When the French first settled in New Orleans this was the center of the city. Surrounding the Square are some the oldest buildings in the city and in the US. Among them are the St. Louis Cathedral.
Bourbon Street - It's widely known that Bourbon Street provides some of the most colorful nightlife in the United States
The Old U.S. Mint - Once a working US Mint (the only Mint in the US to have coined both US and Confederate coins) this historic landmark now houses part of the Louisiana State Museum.
Frenchman Street - If you're looking for where the locals go to enjoy music you'll find it just outside the Quarter on Frenchman Street. Your guide will tell you where the best show will be that night as you glide past the wildly painted music halls, cafes, and restaurants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Insurance requires a per-authorization of USD $500 on a credit card. Please bring an American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or cash for this deposit. It will be refunded upon completion of the tour
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended
- For safety of mother and child, pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum of 8 travelers per departure; groups larger than 8 passengers may be split into separate departures
- Guided Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rain ponchos available for purchase (refunded if not used)
- Gratuities (optional)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Segway Tours - New Orleans in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.