· April 28, 2018
· April 6, 2018
· March 2, 2018
What You'll Get
Venture onto the streets of San Francisco for a small-group tour of city highlights. At your scheduled departure time, meet your guide near Pier 45 at Fisherman’s Wharf. After a 30-minute orientation session, set off on your personal transporter. Each route offers plenty of photo stops along with informative commentary on the city’s fascinating history before returning to the pier.
Take in views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz from Fisherman’s Wharf. Glide past Ghirardelli Square, world-famous for its chocolate, and see the historic marine vessels at Aquatic Park’s Hyde Street Pier. Your guide also points out an authentic San Francisco cable car. In addition, see Spreckels Mansion and the Palace of Fine Arts while you glide through the Marina District.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time in order to complete necessary paperwork.
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age to participate
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- Liability waiver forms for participating minors between the ages of 12 and 18 require a parent or guardian’s signature
- All minors between the ages of 12 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- One damage authorization form is required per party on the day of the reservation. The tour operator will maintain one credit card on file per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring a MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express with you for this requirement. The card will not be charged unless the Segway is damaged on tour. The credit card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour
- All tours run rain or shine
- Any groups larger than 8 will be split for safety restriction
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
9:00am(May 25 - Sep 30), 10:00am, & 2:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Segway Tours - San Francisco in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.