Experience four of the most fun and informative attractions in San Antonio!River Walk Boat Cruise, 48 Hour Valid Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, the Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum and the Tower of the Americas (including Observation Deck and 4D Theater Ride)
What You'll Get
Hop On Hop Off
Route Duration: 2 daysStops on the Hop On Hop Off:
- 216 E Crockett St - The Visitor Center where you will pick up your tickets is located in The Menger Hotel, next to The Alamo. Our tours begin across the street in Alamo Plaza.
- Pearl Brewery - Pearl Entertainment Complex: A culinary and cultural destination along the banks of the river. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. (Bus stop is Pearl Parkway and Avenue A, except during weekend Farmer's Markets)
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- VFW Post 76
- Augie's Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse
- Wyndham Garden San Antonio Riverwalk/Museum Reach
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- 100 Auditorium Cir - Veterans Memorial Park: Home of the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials.
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Historic Market Square
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Downtown
- Blue Star Arts Complex - King William Historic District: The Blue Star Arts Complex, the Guenther House, the King William District, and Southtown. An area know for it’s diverse community, art galleries, restaurants and Victorian era homes. Two Victorian homes are available for tours: Villa Finale and Steves Homestead.
- 434 S Alamo St
- Tower of the Americas Way - Tower of the Americas and La Villita: The 750 foot tall Tower of the Americas provides the most spectacular view of the Alamo City. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the Tower’s Observation Deck and experience the thrilling 4D Theater Ride. (Bus stop at South Alamo and Nueva) La Villita is the historic art village and one of San Antonio’s first neighborhoods. (Also, the Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel stop. Bus stop convenient for Hotel Contessa and The Westin. Opposite the Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel)
- 111 Alamo Plaza - At this location - for our online customers - we provide FREE coffee, FREE popcorn, FREE bottled water, FREE WiFi and FREE charging stations. Tour bus stop for the Shops at River Center mall, stores, the movie Alamo The Price Of Freedom at the IMAX, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and the Rivercenter Lagoon. (Bus stop convenient for Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk)
King William Historic District / Tower of the Americas / La Villita Historic Arts Village / Blue Star Contemporary / Spanish Governor's Palace / San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral / Charline McCombs Empire Theatre / Pearl Brewery / Historic Market Square - City of San Antonio / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / VFW Post 76
Operates: Every 20 minutes from every stop from 8:40am to 5:30pm. Your pass is valid for 48 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: this pass is good for 48-hours
- Classic River Walk Boat Cruise
- 48 Hour Valid Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum
- Tower of the Americas Space Needle including Observation Deck and 4D Theater Ride
- Live commentary on board boat and bus
- Hop-On Hop-Off 19 tour bus stops
- FREE Krautwurst Balls at the famous Bavarian 'Biergarten' on the River Walk with purchase of any drink
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Sightseeing San Antonio in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.