Experience the very best of Los Angeles with an expert tour guide while riding in a luxurious vehicle on this 6 hour private and custom tour. You will be immersed in the history, culture, and excitement of LA. Snap a pic with the Hollywood Sign, walk along Venice Beach, drive down Rodeo Drive, fit your hands and feet in the famous impressions on Hollywood Blvd, play on the Santa Monica Pier, catch celebrities and drive by their homes, and so much more. Choose our standard itinerary or customize your own for an additional cost! This is the best way to way to experience LA with a private guide and vehicle. Pick up and drop off at your hotel is included inside LA County. Extra charge for pickup outside of LA.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Venice Canals and Boardwalk
Stop At: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Santa Monica Beach, Route 66, Looff Hippodrome, Pacific Ocean Views
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Urban Light, 5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036-4504
Los Angeles County Museum of Art famous street lamp installation by Chris Burden
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: La Brea Tar Pits and Museum, 5801 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036-4539
Natural History Museum famous Ice Age fossil excavation site
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Original Farmers Market, 6333 W 3rd St Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3109
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Melrose Avenue, Between La Brea Blvd. and Fairfax Ave. About 8 km west of downtown Los Angeles, West Hollywood, CA
Shopping, Trendy Neighborhood
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Photo opportunity with Hollywood Sign and learning about its history
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90069
Walking Tour of Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, Chinese Theater, Celebrity Hand/foot prints
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Stars on Hollywood Blvd
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
Celebrity hand/foot prints, Sid Grauman
Pass By: Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
Academy Awards Oscars Ceremony Hosted Here
Pass By: Sunset Boulevard, Doheny Drive to Vine Street Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA
Drive down the Sunset Strip from Hollywood into Beverly Hills
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Pass famous hotels, music venues and restaurants that the rich and famous go to regularly.
Pass By: Chateau Marmont, 8221 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046-2484
Pass By: Whiskey-a-Go-Go, 8901 Sunset Blvd. at San Vicente, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Famous Music Venue on Sunset Strip
Pass By: Greystone Mansion and Park, 905 Loma Vista Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2618
Walk around a billion dollar estate, famous filming location and hear about scandals of the Doheny family.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
High-end shopping with option to stop or just drive-by.
Pass By: Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park, 1218 Glendon Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024-4914
The final resting place for many Hollywood elite including Dean Martin, Natalie Wood, Farrah Fawcett, Truman Capote, Peter Falk, Jack Lemmon, and many more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of two people required per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Must provide your own car seat for kids 8 y/o and under per California law
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Entertaining, Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guided visit of Los Angeles
- Entry/Admission - Santa Monica Pier
- Entry/Admission - Urban Light
- Entry/Admission - La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Original Farmers Market
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees, if any
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us with your desired pickup and drop-off location. Can include airports, residences, points of interest and most hotels located in LA.
- Carnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
1/16/2017 - 9/7/2024
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CityTour1 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.