Take a guided hike in Griffith Park to enjoy the stunning views of the Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory and LA skyline. Throughout the course of the hike we will ascend the equivalent of 15 flights of stairs at a leisurely pace and take frequent stops to admire the views and hear about the history of this beautiful terrain. Often there are film crews shooting scenes along this trail, who knows who we might spot? As we approach the belly of Griffith Observatory, the iconic Hollywood Sign will come into view and provide a spectacular backdrop to your photos that will make you the envy of all your friends. Get close to the REAL stars at Griffith Observatory, LA’s renowned astronomy museum, with its sweeping terraces. You have the option of entering the building (closed Mondays) after the tour or take the short hike back with your guide. Designed by a former Observatory employee, no other tour presents the history, beauty and context of this area quite like we do, come find out why!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Griffith Park, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1401
Large Urban Park in Los Angeles
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Greek Theatre, 2700 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1247
Iconic Music Venue in Los Angeles
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA
Frank Lloyd Wright's Ennis House, Multi-million dollar homes, secret staircases, celebrity sightings
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ennis House, 2607 Glendower Ave Ca 90027, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1114
Frank Lloyd Wright's famous house in the Hollywood Hills - come get up close and personal!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Viewed from a distance
Stop At: Griffith Observatory, 2800 E. Observatory Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-1299
Hours of Operation:
Tue - Fri: 12pm - 10pm
Sat & Sun: 10am - 10pm
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Should be comfortable to climb 20 flights of stairs over 1 hour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for children under 4 years of age
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Entertaining, Local guide
- Guided hike to the Griffith Observatory to see the Hollywood Sign
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Ennis House
2650 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CityTour1 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.