Choose between either a 1.5 or 2-hour sail around Boston Harbor aboard beautiful schooner Adirondack III, an 80-foot pilot schooner of the 1890s. Sail past the seaport district, Castle Island, Fort Independence, Spectacle Island, and Long Island with Long Island Head Light. Great for families and friends who want to sail and see the sights of Boston from the water!
Within minutes of leaving the dock, guests will forget the distractions of life on land and experience the joy of a leisurely sail. Sit back and relax as the crew raises sail and provides beverage service. Drinks are available for purchase by credit card only. Guests are welcome to bring a picnic onboard.
The knowledgeable captain and crew are always ready to answer questions about the sights and history of Boston Harbor and its surrounding areas. From interesting facts to old-time legends, the maritime world of Boston has many great stories to offer.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Classic Harbor Line Boston MA Day Tours, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3329
Sail around Boston's Seaport District and take in views of many newly constructed buildings along with some classic structures that originally comprised Boston's waterfront community
Pass By: Fan Pier, 22 Liberty Dr, Boston, MA 02210-1234
Sail by Fan Pier and see the spanning Moakley Federal Courthouse, the World Trade Center and Harpoon Brewery.
Pass By: Boston Harbor Islands State Park, 191W Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110-3719
Sail amongst the Inner Harbor Islands of Boston Harbor including Castle Island featuring Fort Independence and the Donald McKay Monument, Spectacle Island, and Long Island with the Long Island Head Light House.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted
- Dress for the weather - it's often cooler on the water
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Plan to arrive at the ticket booth 15-30 minutes prior to the departure time. The meeting point is located directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel in the Ferry Terminal just steps away from the dock. Boarding begins 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration: Choose between a 1.5 or 2 hour sailing experience
- Beverages are not included, but are available for purchase by credit card only.
- Gratuities (recommended for the captain and crew)
90 to 120 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Classic Harbor Line - Boston in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings