Enjoy this 1.5 hour cruise around Boston Harbor on classic 1920s-style Yacht Northern Lights, which is 115-feet in length, features 6 bathrooms and provides comfortable seating through the boat. Some notable sites include great views of Boston's skyline, Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young, and the USS Constitution along with Boston's Harbor Islands. Bring your camera! Grab a beverage from the bar (available for purchase by credit card) and relax in the climate controlled main observation cabin or from the open top deck. Small bites available for purchase onboard as well.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, 191W Atlantic Ave, Hull, MA 02045-3303
Cruise around some of the Inner Harbor Islands on this 1.5-hour cruise and enjoy the sights including Spectacle Island, which has been transformed by the Big Dig Project of Boston.
Pass By: USS Constitution Museum, Bldg 22 Charlestown Navy Yard Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129
Cruise by the USS Constitution and enjoy a unique view of the boat from the water
Pass By: USS Cassin Young, Pier 1 Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston, MA
Cruise by this historic boat for a unique view from the water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the departure time to check-in at the ticket booth and obtain boarding passes
- Bring a photo ID that matches the name listed on the reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is a climate controlled main cabin with seating, a covered upper deck and an open bow
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats are available if given advance notice
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required at boarding and disembarking. We ask that masks be worn by our guests as much as possible. To imbibe in food or beverages, you may remove your mask. This can only be done while you are in your assigned ‘zone’ or ‘table’. If you leave your ‘zone’ or ‘table’, a mask must be put on.
- Cruise aboard Northern Lights
- Lightly narrated by the Captain
- Food and drinks are not included, but are available for purchase by credit card
- Gratuities are not included, but recommended for the Captain and crew
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Classic Harbor Line - Boston in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.