Explore the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, a unique marine life rescue center dedicated to rescue, rehab and release of marine animals. It's also home to Winter the Dolphin, star and inspiration of the popular Dolphin Tale' movies. This general admission ticket will allow you to see the resident dolphins, sea turtles, otters,sharks and pelicans. Discover the working marine animal hospital, enjoy educational activities and presentations.
About This Deal
Visit: Clearwater Marine Aquarium, 249 Windward Passage, Clearwater, FL 33767-2244
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is not a typical aquarium, for this nonprofit rescue facility is dedicated to the rehabilitation and release of marine animals. It’s a unique place where visitors can learn about the dozens of resident and rehabbing animals. In the Winter Zone, see Winter and Hope, the famous rescued Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins. Watch the trainers interact with them during feeding and enrichment sessions, and see Winter using her prosthetic tail. This was a main filming area for the Dolphin Tale movies. Afterwards, head to Shipwreck Alley, which is an underwater viewing tunnel that gives a different look at the dolphin pools.
At the Animal Hospital area, see the work that the Clearwater Marine Aquarium on-staff medical professionals do, which ranges from routine physicals of resident otters to emergency procedures on injured sea turtles. See where the volunteers and staff prepare food for the animals, and discover the charting systems and housing of sea turtles deemed candidates for release back into the wild once their rehabilitation is complete.
At Stingray Beach, discover the shallow pool of Cownose and Southern stingrays, and hear educational presentations while delicately touching their wings as they swim by.
See some of the rescued sea turtles with incredible stories of survival, including Harold who played Mavis in Dolphin Tale 2, as they swim throughout their habitat in Mavis's Rescue Hideaway. Learn about the care that is provided to them during daily presentations from the staff.
Make sure to visit Otter Oasis to see the perfect haven for the rescued North American River Otters. Even with physical limitations, these otters are very active and love their oasis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 2 and Under – FREE
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Wheelchair (rentals available on first come, first serve basis)
- Admission price does not include parking garage fee. Pricing on parking varies.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium, 249 Windward Passage, Clearwater, FL 33767-2244
5/24/2019 - 3/19/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Clearwater Marine Aquarium in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.