· Reviewed June 2, 2018
· Reviewed March 30, 2018
· Reviewed March 26, 2018
What You'll Get
Your narrated trolley (heated in winter) or double-decker bus will tour 14 magnificent miles of Chicago's downtown and The Loop, taking you by the city's premier shopping, dining and attractions. The tour is about two hours if you do not get off.
During the summer, your ticket includes the Night Tour and Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Tour.
The Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Tour includes Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago History Museum and Wrigley Field.
With a foreign language app available, you can choose to have the tour narrated in your choice of German, Chinese, Spanish, or Portuguese. Once you purchase your ticket, you can download the mobile app and select your language preference.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Assistance on and off the vehicles is offered to wheelchair passengers. Wheelchairs which fold up can be stored on board. Some trolley tour vehicles have an elevator platform/lift
- Hours subject to change
- Route subject to close in winter months (November-February) due to inclement weather
- Provide your paper voucher when boarding at the stop of your choice
- Tours will not run on Cubs home game days. Game days are subject to change
- Audio guide is available in German, Portuguese, Mandarin, and Spanish
- Your choice of a One, Two or Three Day Pass to the Downtown Tour
- All tickets include our Night Tour and Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Board at any of the designated stops:
- Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower
- Chicago Theatre
- Art Institute
- Millennium Park
- Hilton Chicago
- Adler Planetarium
- Field Museum/ Shedd Aquarium
- Sheraton Hotel
- Navy Pier
- The Magnificent Mile
- The Water Tower
- 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Hard Rock / River North
- Buckingham Fountain
Operating hours: First tour begins at 9am. Last tour begins at 5pm. Waiting times between vehicles can vary, depending on the time of year and waits of up to 30 minutes may sometimes be experienced. Wait times at each Trolley stop are not guaranteed due to the uncertainty of Chicago traffic. Routes closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coach USA Chicago (Chicago Trolley Co.) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.