Begin your Honey Horn experience with this guided tour around the museum's picturesque and historic grounds. Visit the salt marsh, see historic buildings,and learn about the gardens, plants,and trees on site.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Drive North End, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Held at the beautiful Coastal Discovery Museum, it's one of the most memorable experiences on Hilton Head Island. At Coastal Discovery Museum, you'll explore natural history and cultural heritage on the 68 acre Honey Horn property. The Museum’s trails, gardens, live oaks, butterfly enclosure, and horses are just a few of the fun experiences you will encounter during your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Parking Fees
- Admission Fee
Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coastal Discovery Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.