Come and enjoy a tour full of culture and natural wonders that the state of Quintana Roo has for you.
Visit the archaeological sites of Tulum and Coba and learn how the Mayan culture came to have so much power in the American continent. Enjoy the incredible views of these ancient cities and take many souvenir pictures.
Then let yourself be surprised by the refreshing sacred cenote. Swim and relax surrounded by nature and an atmosphere full of peace and tranquility. The cenote you will visit may vary according to availability, avoiding crowded places.
Finally get to know one of the main avenues of the Mexican Caribbean, the fifth avenue of Playa del Carmen, get lost in its hundreds of stores and enjoy an unforgettable walk.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Travelers will discover the enigmatic city of Tulum, a certified guide will tell you the real story of this ancient mayan place. Why is this place beside the sea? Here you will discover the incredible history of this walled city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
The next stop is one of the most mystical ancienc cities of this region, Coba. The powerful city of coba was an important place where the trade was the principal activity of the city. You will be able to enjoy the pyramids and buildings of this ancienc city for around of 1.5 hours.
Then you will go to the restaurant near of this archaeological site and enjoy the regional food. You will have 1 hour approximately.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Kuxtal, G7Q5+PR, 77739 Luz, Q.R., Mexico
Travelers will enjoy an ancient cenote, the mayan people believe that the cenote represents an entrance to another world, that´s why a cenote is considered a sacred place, here it´s where you can swim, or jump in. Here we will have a great lunch.
The cenote can vary according to the availibility of each one.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Explore the wonders that this magical town has for you, walk in the most famous street of the Mexican Caribbean and admire the variety of souvenirs that you can find here.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- Entrance to Tulum
- Entrance to Coba
- Entrance to Cenote
- Visit the fifth avenue of Playa del Carmen (only for hotels in Cancun and Puerto Morelos)
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Kuxtal
- Life vest
- Drinks (upgrade to deluxe option to include them)
- Archaeological tax in Coba ($5 usd per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in Cancun, Playa de carmen an Tulum, after buying the tour a person from our company will send to you an email with the exact meeting point.
12 to 14 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coba Tulum Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings