Avoid long lines to access the archaeological sites, we are a recognized company with the mexican government that has the benefit of having quick access. The cenote that you will know is not open to the general public, it is only for certified companies like us.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Tulum Mexico
Travelers will discover the enigmatic city of Tulum, a certified guide will tell you the real story of this ancient mayan place. Why is this place beside the sea?.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Travelers will enjoy this mystical Mayan temple, they will also be able to enjoy being the last people to climb the pyramid since there are only 2 archaeological sites left to climb to the top of the castle
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, km 8 Carretera Tulum-Coba Mexico 180D, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Travelers will enjoy an ancient cenote, the mayan people believe that the cenote represents an entrance to another world, that´s why a cenote is considered a sacred place, here it´s where you can swim, or jump in. Here we will have a great lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- Entrance to Tulum
- Entrance to Coba
- Entrance to Cenote park
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of bicycle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in Cancun, Playa de carmen an Tulum, after buying the tour a person from our company will send to you an email with the exact meeting point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coba Tulum Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.