Bioluminescent Comb Jellies! Watch the Bioluminescent Comb Jellies ignite in the waterway as you paddle! Imagine, fireflys under your kayak as your glide through the waterway! A natural phenomenon in only a few places in the world!
What You'll Get
Kayak across our Lagoon in the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida into the exotic Mangrove tunnels, Florida's sunset and watch the Bioluminescent Comb Jellies ignite there glow like dancing fire flys under the water as you paddle! Possible sightings of Bottlenose Dolphins and Floridian Birds throughout the tour! Fish nets passed out to catch Bioluminescent Comb Jellies after dark!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Use of Kayak Equipment
- Bottled water - Please bring water for your assigned kayak tour.
5000 Tom Warriner Blvd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cocoa Kayaking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.