What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Depart from the heli home base in rural Abbotsford on a sightseeing flight past the iconic Mt. Judge Howay and Mt Robie Reid. Continue on to the Mystic Lakes of Golden Ears Provincial Park. Watch for herds of mountain goats soaking up the sun on sheer granite cliffs. From there, you'll head deeper into the mountains to an alpine valley full of emerald lakes where our destination awaits. This surreal landing location boasts endless views, a beautiful picnic area, and colorful glacial lakes to paddle on.
Grab some photos before you paddle around several of the lakes. Then return to the helicopter for a gourmet lunch.
Only one tour is booked per day, which allows for maximum time in the wilderness. Each leg of the flight is approximately 20 - 22 minutes. You and your private group are able to rotate seat positions so everyone can have a window seat.
Check in 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to sign waivers, listen to a safety briefing, and load your personal gear and photos. The primary departure location is the home base in Abbotsford, BC, although your guide can certainly pick your party up from the Vancouver Heli Port or alternative locations (for an additional cost based on flight times and landing fees).
This package does not include any form of accommodation or ground transportation to the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age 19
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- We prefer to have your combined personal weight and gear weight in advance, although we can discretely weigh you and your items on location.
- Helicopter tour
- Paddle board gear
- Trip photos
- Round-trip flights
- Local guide, professional photographer guide
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rural Abbotsford at a private gated residence. Alternatively, for additional costs, choose from Abbotsford Airport departure or Vancouver Heli Port.
7 days a week. During fall hours, depart any time between 8am and 1pm. Only one booking per day, so hours are flexible!
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Compass Heli Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.