What You'll Get
Departing every 10 to 15 minutes, transfers are available 7 days a week from both of Chicago's major airports - O'Hare and Midway. For your return trip back to the airport, the shuttle service operates from 4:00am to 10:00pm.
Please Note: Transfers are valid to downtown Chicago hotels only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 3 pieces of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable (contact details on your confirmation voucher)
- The return journey from your downtown hotel to the airport is open dated, so you will need to ensure that you call at least 48 hours prior to your transfer to advise your hotel and flight details
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- For wheelchair accessibility or assistance, please call the number listed on your voucher to ensure proper service
- Ticket counters and loading zones are at Door 1E across from baggage claim 6, at Terminal 2 door 2E across from Jet Blue Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 Door 3E across from baggage claim 9 and at Terminal 5, just outside door 5E. If you do not see a van, please call 1-888-284-3826, and ask a reservation agent to send a van to one of these locations when available.
- Round-trip airport transfer
- $1.00 MPEA Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
O'Hare or Midway Airport, Chicago
Shuttles depart the airport every 10-15 minutes until 11:30pm (O'Hare) or 10:30pm (Midway)
Shuttles from Chicago hotels operate from 4:00am to 10:00pm
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.