This evening adventure from the Riviera Maya takes you on a boat trip around Nichupte Lagoon in search of Cancun's largest predator: the crocodile. With a personal guide by your side you'll find secret places inhabited by these ancient reptiles in the surrounding mangroves of the Hotel Zone. Pricing is per group, based on a maximum of 10 people on this private 5-hour tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen Mexico
The Best tour
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private guide
- Boat trip
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Snacks and beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Riviera Maya hotels and Pickup from AirBnB locations available.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Contoy Excursions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.