Visit historic Savannah and explore with this trolley tour and historic walking tour combo! You’ll have hop-on and hop-off trolley privileges to see the sights at your leisure from the trolley. The walking tour will bring you through the history of Savannah with a certified local guide that will tie in all the stories and tales. This package is an excellent way to combine your Savannah experiences and truly explore this wonderful and interesting city.
What You'll Get
This combo tour is your ticket to the ultimate Savannah experience. With hop-on and off trolley privileges, the fully narrated trolley tour allows you to explore the stunning sites of historic Savannah for a full day.
After hopping on and off your trolley throughout the city, take advantage of your included walking tour of Savannah's history. This tour mixes the history of Georgia's first city with it's amazing architecture. You'll be taken on a journey through Savannah's historic district with architecturally significant buildings, including examples of Federal, Victorian Regency, Greek and Gothic Revival and Italianate architecture. From simple Colonial style to Medieval-influenced cathedrals to the gingerbread accents of the Victorian period, examples of most of America’s 18th and 19th century prevailing architectural styles can be found in Savannah.
You will also discover how the vibrancy of General James Oglethorpe’s enlightened Utopian plan worked in the 18th century and how it thrives today with some exciting highlights:
• Christ Church,1840, James Couper, amateur architect
• Pink House, (Habersham residence) 1771
• Kehoe House,1892 by DeWhitt Bruyn
• Owens Thomas House, 1816, by William Jay
• Davenport House, 1820 - Isaiah DavenportThe magnificent ironwork is a well known feature of the architecture in Savannah. Beautiful scrolled designs appear on many of the buildings in cast-iron balconies, stair railings and window guards. Ironwork can be found in many of the squares, and surrounding monuments and fountains.
There's no single best way to see the sights of historic Savannah, but this combo is an excellent way to make the most of your time!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Trolley tour tickets can be used on any date, but once redeemed with the trolley driver, they are valid for the remainder of that day.
- The historic walking tour is valid only on the day selected for purchase
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- 10% discount on in store merchandise at point of departure
- Gratuities (very much appreciated)
Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts
The Historic walking tour is 2-hours in length. Walking tour must be redeemed on the date selected at checkout.
Trolley tours operate daily and depart every 15-30 minutes. Trolley tour tickets can be used on any date, but once redeemed with the trolley driver, they are valid for the remainder of that day.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.