What You'll Get
Savannah's Historic District is one of the largest in the U.S. with thousands of architecturally significant buildings, including examples of Federal, Victorian Regency, Greek and Gothic Revival and Italianate architecture.
From the simple Colonial style to the Medieval-influenced cathedrals, to the gingerbread accents of the Victorian period. You will see examples of America’s 18th and 19th century prevailing architectural styles, which can be found in Savannah still.
Our History and Architecture Tour of Savannah, you will discover how the vibrancy of General James Oglethorpe’s enlightened Utopian development plan worked in the 18th century and how it thrives today.
Throughout this tour you will see:
- Christ Church,1840, James Couper, amateur architect
- Pink House, (Habersham residence) 1771
- Kehoe House,1892 by DeWhitt Bruyn
- Owens Thomas House, 1816, by William Jay
- Davenport House, 1820 - Isaiah Davenport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Moderate walking of about 1.5 miles throughout the morning tour.
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Professional Certified Guide
- Fully narrated walking tour through the Historic District
- Over 10 Historic stops along the way along a 1.25 mile leisure stroll
- 10% discount off any in-store merchandise at the tour departure point
- Gratuities (Optional)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cool Savannah Tours & Gifts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.