Find your way to the base ranch in Pemberton each and every day during the season. Arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled ride. Meet your wrangler and horse then off you go to enjoy a leisurely horseback ride through the Pemberton Valley.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Take an 1- or 2-hour horseback ride along the dyke at the confluence of the Ryan and Lillooet River. The ride continues through quiet wooded forests and grassy fields bright with a display of wild flowers. The horseback ride will show off the tranquility of the Pemberton Valley nestled under the watchful eye of Mount Curry. Long pants and closed toe shoes are recommended for the ride. Children must be at least 4′ tall and helmets are provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old and 4 feet (48 iinches) tall
- Long pants and closed toed shoes or boots are recommended
- PLEASE ADVISE YOUR PREFERRED DEPARTURE TIME IN THE "SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS" FIELD UPON CHECKOUT
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Copper Cayuse Outfitters Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.