We give surf lessons with the most amazing back drop of Diamond head monument. With crystal clear blue water coral and fish this makes for an ideal setting.
What You'll Get
Aloha we start off with a light yoga class. Land lesson to teach paddling and standing. Enter the ocean we guid you into the wave guarantee to stand
• Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Rash guard
- Rubber boots
2699 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2 hour semi private lesson 8/11/2019 - 8/12/2021Monday - Sunday:08:00 AM - 06:00 PM 2 hour private lesson 8/11/2019 - 8/12/2021Monday - Sunday:08:00 AM - 06:00 PM 1 hour private lesson 8/11/2019 - 8/12/2021Monday - Sunday:08:00 AM - 06:00 PM 1 hour semi private 8/11/2019 - 8/12/2021Monday - Sunday:08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Corey Victor in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.