This is a private tour for 1-3 people. We can do as much as you like and can fit into 4 hours. We can drive through historic Route 66-downtown Albuquerque; visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, museum, & store; Old Town-plaza, church, hidden patios, galleries/shops.
We will drive north on Rio Grande Blvd, following the river through the valley occupied by Pueblo Indians, Spanish settlers and still is home to farms, and wine growers.
We can visit historic Los Poblanos Lavender Farm/shop; the village of Corrales; and prehistoric Pueblo Indian village of Kuaua (Coronado State Monument-established during the Classic Period of Anasazi Culture). On our way back to Albuquerque we will see Sandia Pueblo's herds of cattle and Buffalo and ride the Sandia Peak Tram for magnificent views of the area.
This is a perfect tour of the present and past filling you with beauty and delicious food. Lunch options are many. Great Photo tour!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albuquerque Old Town, N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
San Felipe de Neri Church
Plaza and Vendors
Patios and galleries
Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel
Over 150 shops and galleries
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, 2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104-2302
Museum and Galley/shop (dances on Saturday and Sunday)
Vendors and art exhibits
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Los Poblanos Open Space, Montano Boulevard, Albuquerque, NM
Historic farm, restaurant and shop
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Albuquerque, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Overview of the city
Large scale Murals
The Rail Yards
The University of New Mexico and much more
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Corn Maiden Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.