The Coronado Experience: History, Haunts and Ghostly Tales is hosted by a Coronado Ambassador Guide, who provides everything you need to know about Coronado - including the best places to shop, dine, play and stay!
On the CORONADO EXPERIENCE - you'll discover the history and founding of Coronado and hear ghost stories about the many haunts here. Plus, you'll watch exclusive film footage of the mysterious and haunted Tunnels underground here, and see amazing aerial footage of Coronado!
We also visit the home of Coronado's founder, John D. Spreckels and tour the beautiful Music Room inside his magnificent mansion.
You'll discover how Kate Morgan died here in 1892 - and all the strange happenings at the spooky Hotel where Kate stayed and never checked out. If you want the true ghostly tales about the Ghost of Kate Morgan - take this Tour!
There are dozens of ghost sightings and supernatural happenings every year in Coronado and we're ready to share them all with you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coronado Beach Co: Donuts, Coffee and Island Tours, 1339 Orange Ave Suite 1, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
The Coronado Beach Company is the beginning and end point for your Guided Walking Tour. Here, you'll see photographs and historical maps of Coronado as your Ambassador Guide sets the stage for your grand tour.
You'll also get to see exclusive film footage of the amazing TUNNELS beneath the Hotel Del Coronado and the inside of the giant TURRT atop the Hotel.
And enjoy complimentary donuts and drinks after the Tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glorietta Bay Inn, 1630 Glorietta Blvd, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
The Glorietta Bay Inn is the former home of one fo Coronado's Founders, John D. Spreckels. This magnificent and greatly historic Mansion boasts many photos of historic Coronado and still retains its glorious architecture from the early 1900s.
You'll see the impressive Lobby and re-live some of the ghostly stories reported by Guests staying in the main building.
We'll also spend some in the incredible Music Room with it's own rich history and beautiful architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Enjoy viewing the magnificent exterior of this iconic Hotel's original Victorian Building. This is where 24-year-old Kate Morgan checked-into - but never checked-out way back in 1892. But her spirit lives on through paranormal happenings and lots of true ghostly accounts from Hotel Staff as well as Guests. Your Ambassador Guide reveals the scariest Kate Morgan Ghost Tales - which are sure to send a chill up your spine! Plus, see where Kate's body was found more than 100 years ago!
Stop At: Coronado Beach, Coronado, CA 92118
See the location where the Gambling Ship, the Monte Carlo crashed ashore during a massive sea storm in 1939. The giant hull is still visible during low tides! Hear stories of how Coronado townsfolk descended upon the beach to collect all the casino's GOLD COINS strewn along the beach!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Orange Avenue, Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Orange Avenue is Coronado's charming Main Street filled with quaint shops, world-class restaurants and beach cafes, along with many boutiques and fun shopping experiences. Your Ambassador Guide provides everything you need to know on where to Shop, Dine, Play and Stay on beautiful Coronado Beach!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Complimentary Water and Soft Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Coronado Beach Co: Donuts, Coffee and Island Tours
- Entry/Admission - Glorietta Bay Inn
- Entry/Admission - Coronado Beach
Coronado Beach Co: Donuts, Coffee and Island Tours, 1339 Orange Ave Suite 1, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coronado Beach Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.