A unique concept for Cozumel. Cozumel Rum selected flavors from Mayan sugarcane in Mexico. Customized in hand blown glass bottles Other merchandise for sale - T-shirts and recycle reuse containers
What You'll Get
Cozumel Rum Company taste testing of different flavors. Blended from the Mayan sugarcane in Mexico for Cozumel Rum and served in hand blown artisan glass bottles. Taste testing of our different rooms and education of how Rum is made in Mexico. After your taste testing there’s merchandise to purchase recycle reuse is the theme of Cozumel Rum company. Enjoy food and Mayan T… Made with rum at the Cozumel Rum shack located behind the taste testing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cozumel Rum Tasting of maya flavors made especially for Cozumel Rum. Served and sold in Hand blown glass bottles. Merchandise is also for sale
- Air-conditioned vehicle
10a Avenida Sur 381, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cozumel Rum Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.