Go back through the history of weird Chicago and take a walking tour to discover horrifying, historical marvels and places. Chicago provides a peculiar, ominous intuition into the lunacy that has taken place throughout history. Take a tour in Death Alley or "Iroquois Theater", where more than 600 lives were lost in 1903. The loop comprises a large art museum with not only famous art works but actually spirits as well. Likewise, if you're looking for incredible views from your hotel room, you must be in the Congress Plaza Hotel, which has other
kinds of guests so-called GHOSTS. "Boo!"
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palmer House Hilton Historic Lobby, 17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-5608
Discover interior of 19th century in Chicago!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Palmer House Hilton Historic Lobby
400 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
520 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ghosts tour in Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.