Go back through the history of weird Chicago and take private car tour to discover horrifying, historical marvels and places. Chicago provides a peculiar, ominous intuition into the lunacy that has taken place throughout history. Take a tour in Death Alley or “Iroquois Theater”, where more than 600 lives were lost in 1903. The loop comprises a large art museum with not only famous art works but actually spirits as well. Likewise, if you’re looking for incredible views from your hotel room, you must be in the Congress Plaza Hotel, which has otherkinds of guests so-called GHOSTS. “Boo!”
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palmer House Hilton Historic Lobby, 17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-5608
The first brownie was created in the Palmer house pastry kitchen in 1893 for the Columbian Exposition World's Fair in Chicago. Bertha Palmer was president of the Board of Lady Managers and charged the pastry chef at the time to create something different. The result: the brownie. This recipe is well over a century old.
You will be able to buy and try it :)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Green Mill, 4802 N Broadway St, Chicago, IL 60640-3667
Only for travelers who is 21 y.o. and over (special request )
This is famous speakeasy bar in Uptown.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Green Mill
1 to 2 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Criminal Gangster Al Capone and Ghosts Tour in Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.