On this 1 hour CBD testing tour you will acquainted with CBD culture and try lots of Cannabidiol samples. You will learn about alternative medicine and use of CBD in medical research. Say goodbye to Anxiety and Stress!
This experience includes much more than sampling delicious foods, as you’ll learn about the history of the dishes, establishment, sites and people along the way from your guide. Learn about untold gangsters stories and hidden speakeasy bars as well. The group remains small to ensure a quality experience.
Meet your guide in West Loop and come little hungry.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Riverwalk, Chicago, IL 60601
Pass by without stoping
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - You will try CBD Coffee
- Snacks - You will try CBD pastries
- Lunch - You will try lunch special with CBD in it
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Riverwalk
- Tips are not included for barista/server
1035 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Criminal Al Capone and Ghosts Tour in Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.