What You'll Get
Your day begins with pickup in either Fresno, Oakhurst, or Fish Camp aboard a comfortable touring vehicle. From here, enjoy a scenic journey to Yosemite, entering through the park’s Southgate entrance.
Stop at Chinquapin and Glacier Point, an overlook offering remarkable views of Yosemite Valley, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Yosemite’s high country. After a short walk, you can gaze over the valley, including Curry Village and the renowned Majestic Yosemite Hotel (formerly the Ahwahnee), and take in picture-perfect views of the surrounding mountaintops.
Between spring and fall, you also have the option of hiking Glacier Point’s 4-Mile Trail, which ends on Southside Drive. From here, simply hop on a shuttle or continue across the Swinging Bridge to Yosemite Valley Lodge, where you’ll meet back up with your guide.
For those who’d prefer to stay on the bus, you'll make your way down to the Yosemite Valley, starting from the Tunnel View to take in spectacular views of Bridalveil Fall, El Capitan, The Chapel, Sentinel Bridge, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls.
The group will then break for lunch, along with an easy walk to the base of Yosemite Falls. You’ll also have time to peruse the souvenir gift shops.
After dining, you'll pay a visit to the meadows in front of El Capitan to see if anyone is rock climbing, an extremely popular park activity.
Next, continue on with a drive alongside the Merced River and learn a bit about President Theodore Roosevelt’s 3-night camping trip with naturalist John Muir, who successfully lobbied for the creation of Yosemite National Park.
Time permitting on return trip includes a stop at The Pioneer Village History Center for some exploring and also a visit to the historical landmark Wawona Hotel, a perfect place for viewing the park’s young sequoias.
The tour concludes with a ride back to either Fresno or Oakhurst.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either:
- A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat
- A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Seniors must bring their Senior National Park Pass with them
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water or Sports Bottle to fill water in the park
- Lunch: Your choice of turkey, vegetarian or dagwood (combination of several meats) sandwich
- $10 Gratuity for your guide is included ( You can pay additional directly )
- Gratuities (optional)
Fresno - Hotels in the River Park Area, Fresno Airport Area and Fresno Downtown area. Hotels near Hwy 99 will have to meet us at In and Out Burger parking lot at 8110 N Blackstone Avenue,
Coarsegold - Chuckchansi Gold Resort and Casino
Oakhurst - America's Best Value Inn, Chateau de sureau, Best Western, Oakhurst Lodge, Southgate Hotel, Yosemite Sierra Inn, Comfort Inn, Narrow Gauge Inn, Tenaya Lodge, Redwoods in Wawona and Yosemite West.
For guests staying at Air B & Bs or homes or Travel Trailers we also pick up at Denny's Restaurant at 40650 Ca 41, Oakhurst with parking available on the Hwy 41 and Yosemite Visitors Center in Oakhurst
Mariposa - Comfort Inn, Miners Inn, Best Western and other small hotels on Hwy 140
El Portal - Yosemite View Lodge and Cedar Lodge
Fish Camp - Tenaya Lodge, Bed and Breakfast places, Redwoods in Wawona and Yosemite West.
Fresno Departure 5am - 6am
Oakhurst Departure 6am - 7am
Fish Camp Departure 6:30am - 7:30am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Crossroads Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.