Get away, take a break as you cruise with us on this little slice of paradise. Our Tiki cruise tour will give you a Polynesian island feel while enjoying the historic waters of the lowcountry.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Sumter National Monument, 1214 Middle St, Charleston, SC 29482-9748
A view of Fort Sumter from the middle of the Charleston harbor.
Pass By: Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Charleston, SC
A view of the bridge from the middle of the Charleston Harbor.
Pass By: Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-4377
A view of the USS Yorktown from the middle of the Charleston Harbor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Bottled water - We have a cooler stocked with ice and water to keep your beverages cold.
- We have a Bluetooth radio and sound system to allow you to play your own music.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our tours are BYOB, stop by a store and bring your own favorite drinks and we will keep them cold in our cooler, ice is provided.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cruisin Tikis Charleston in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.