This four hour tour will take you gliding through the harbor and then you will retreat to one of our scenic and sandy beaches . Get ready for an interesting and enjoyable beach day suitable for all ages. Our beaches are the popular spot where locals gather to enjoy the lively Low Country beach life which one can only arrive there by boat.
Once the anchor drops, you will set foot on acres of uninhabited island. Enjoy a walk along the shore line as you breath the fresh sea breeze. Make sure you have those phones/cameras ready to capture the wonderful scenic views which each beach has to offer, making a great picture keepsake. There is an abundance of seashells to collect, and even sharks teeth. If sitting and just relaxing as you soak up some rays with a cold beverage in hand is what you crave, this island tour is the perfect selection. Take time to enjoy a natural and beautiful spot. Life is always better at the beach and our tiki is an added bonus!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Sumter National Monument, Charleston, SC 29482-9748
You will get a closer look at the Fort from one of the nearby beaches in the harbor, and with weather permitting, we may be able to stop at Fort Sumter beach to get an up close view
Pass By: Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Charleston, SC
You will get a view of the bridge from the Charleston Harbor.
Pass By: Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-4377
You will get a view of the USS Yorktown from the Charleston Harbor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Bottled water - We have a cooler stocked with ice and water to keep your beverages cold.
- We have a bluetooth radio and sound system to allow you to play your own music.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our tours are BYOB, stop by a store and bring your favorite beverages, and we will keep them cold in our cooler, ice is provided.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cruisin Tikis Charleston in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.