Seneca is the largest of all the Finger Lakes by volume and depth. This makes it an ideal moderating influence for vineyards on the shores that sit largely in Conesus Loam Soils.
Enjoy a day of wine tasting in the world-famous Finger Lakes region as you tour the vineyards surrounding scenic Seneca Lake. Take time to enjoy tastings and purchase new bottles for your collection. Kick back with friends or family, and let your guide do the designated driving. You will visit & taste at four wineries. Choose the Vineyards, Views and Vinifera plus Lunch wine tour to add a lunch at Tabora Farms & Café.
* Enjoy a day out in New York wine country with your group.
* Taste a variety of premium Finger Lakes regional wines at four wineries.
* Visit & taste at four wineries. Choose to Vineyards, Views and Vinifera plus Lunch tour to add a lunch at Tabora Farms & Café.
* Winery venues are subject to change due to availability
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seneca Lake, NY
As you depart from your pickup location, you will be guided through the surrounding Seneca Lake area. Your tour includes four winery visits. You can add a delightful lunch at Ventosa Vineyards by selecting the Small & Mighty plus Lunch tour.There, you can enjoy a glass of wine while overlooking the 23-acre property. With an expert wine country host as your guide, you'll have an inside look in this serene part of the Finger Lakes region.
*Winery venues are subject to change due to availability
Stop At: Crush Beer & Wine Tours, Rochester, NY
Crush Beer & Wine Tours offers guided tours of Breweries and Wineries in the picturesque setting of the Finger Lakes and Rochester, NY.
Stop At: Chateau Lafayette Reneau, 5081 New York 414, Hector, NY 14841
For nearly 35 years, Chateau LaFayette Reneau has produced estate-grown vinifera wines. Their 110-acre estate provides optimal sun exposure and air flow for consistently aromatic white wines and rich, full-bodied red wines. They are home to three highly acclaimed Governor’s Cup Awards and five Jefferson Cups, in addition to innumerable other awards and gold medals. Their commitment to quality and integrity in grape growing and winemaking results in the finest Finger Lakes wines..
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ryan William Vineyard, 4156 State Route 414, Hector, NY 14818-9789
Their vineyard is purposefully planted in the heart of the Finger Lakes, in the Town of Hector, on the southeast side of Seneca Lake, the largest of the glacial Finger Lakes by volume. They grow Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer, Grüner Veltliner, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Syrah. Only 100% Estate Grown fruit is used in our winemaking.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castel Grisch, Watkins Glen, NY
Located off the beaten path but just a short drive off the main road, Castel Grisch has a one-of-a-kind panoramic view of Seneca Lake. Established in 1983 the winery and tasting room sits on 200 acres of land with over 40 acres under vine. Since their founding they have striven to produce the most consistent and best quality wine, vintage to vintage. The diverse wine list features white wines such as fine viniferas including Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Chardonnay alongside Cornell hybrids Cayuga White and Traminette. Try one of North America’s most successful hybrid red grapes with our Baco Noir and Chancellor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Magnus Ridge Winery, 6148 New York 14,, Rock Stream, Starkey, NY 14878
When you walk into Magnus Ridge Winery you are walking into old world France. With the exposed post and beams, large tasting bar and custom wine glass chandelier you will instantly feel relaxed. Browse the large selection of wine related gifts as you wonder throughout the facility. Be sure to check out the custom glassware produced by Cazenovia College out of the recycled tasting bottles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tabora Farm & Winery, 4978 Lakemont-Himrod Rd, Dundee, NY 14837, USA
Tabora’s wines are 100% estate-grown, harvested, and produced from 200+ acres of vines. Their current wine portfolio focuses on native and hybrid varieties and more recently has expanded on vinifera plantings. Their winemaker focuses on minimal intervention while still maintaining pristine and traditional winemaking practices in order to highlight clean, crisp, and concentrated wines sure to please a variety of palates.
Lunch is at Tabora if you choose the tour that includes Lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vineyards, Views and Vinifera wine tour includes four wineries
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Must have valid Photo ID
- Vineyards, Views and Vinifera plus Lunch wine tour includes four wineries plus lunch.
- Specific wineries subject to change
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vineyards, Views and Vinifera wine tour visits four wineries.
- Vineyards, Views and Vinifera plus Lunch visits four wineries and includes a lunch.
- Lunch Included on Vineyards, Views and Vinifera plus Lunch tour only.
- Hotel pick-up at select hotels if requested
- Wine tastings and educational tour through a selection of wineries
- Entry/Admission - Tabora Farm & Winery
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Lafayette Reneau
- Entry/Admission - Castel Grisch
- Entry/Admission - Magnus Ridge Winery
- Entry/Admission - Ryan William Vineyard
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, 16 N Franklin St, Watkins Glen, NY 14891, USA
5 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Crush Beer & Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings